02 August 2009

Home Depot Product Placement.

a.k.a. The Collector.

I just got home from watching The Collector with Andrea, Jarrod, Danny, and Dany. It was an option between The Orphan or The Collector. -ugh- It was like the goriest movie I've seen in forever! Granted that I've only seen one Saw movie.

And here are some thoughts I'd like to ponder about.

  • Who was the guy inside the box?
  • Why was Arkin's wife (girlfriend?) borrowing money from loan sharks and expecting Arkin to pay it off?
  • Where was the little girl hiding all that time?
  • How did the Collector booby-trap that house that fast?
  • Why didn't Arkin see all those booby traps?
  • Why does the Collector collect people and what does he do with them?
  • Why didn't the mom and dad even wonder what Arkin, their handyman, was doing inside their house late at night when the family's supposed to be on vacation?
  • Did Home Depot sponsor this movie?

Sorry for some disclaimers but yeah. I need to absorb what I just saw. Oh, and the movie was from the makers of the last few Saw movies.

Oh, and Collector = 1. Arkin = 0.

Jaja

No comments: