03 August 2009

Day Three: One More Chance.

I have a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. For those of you who have been anticipating my return in the job industry for the last 6 months, I finally landed a job!

Special thanks to Karrrla who recommended me to her employer. I now have a source of income and no more will I be a burden to the people around me! Well, it's a part time job, but still.

Well, actually let me pull my excitement backa little.

My first special thanks goes to Nikki for recommending me a receptionist job at her dad's construction/cement factory company. But that job doesn't really start until the 17th. But I'm still really grateful.

My second special thanks goes to Karrrla, because of well, I already mentioned it above.

And my third special thanks are for the people closest to me who support me and back me up and help me in my times of need: my boyfriend Danny, my friend Maria, my mom, my uncle, grandparents, and my sister Punky. You guys rock!

Now to set my alarm and plan what to wear. Wish me luck guys!

Jaja

No comments: