10 August 2009

Day Nine & Ten: Back To Normal.

Seems that summer is flying by so fast, I'm starting to think that past few months have all been just a dream. Today's Monday and yet I felt like I didn't even experience the weekend.

Yesterday, Sunday, I felt like my whole day was thrown off. I took a nap three times with the feeling like I was jet-lagged. Pssh. Yeah right, from South Elgin to Elgin to East Dundee to McHenry to Elgin?

Last night, a friend's band played in Just For Fun Roller Rink in McHenry (read: Shy Town Kill). And then, afterparty at their house which was ultra-fun. We played this one version of memory/charades game. We won, woo hoo!

And then today, I worked from 8a until 2p. It was fn, I'm getting the hang of it. I even did a few transactions and quick receipts and all that stuff, all by myself. Haha. Hopefully, I didn't mess up.

And now I'm just chilling. I wanna take a nap. Maybe after this blog. Can you tell I kinda don't feel like blogging today? The whole weekend threw me off the loop. And.. I'm playing dress-up dolls online. Haha. (read: my guilty pleasure.)

Anyhoo, my dude made me really, really happy today I teared up a little, and I couldn't wipe the stupid smile off my face for a very long time. I'll tell you tomorrow. Dress-up awaits.

Jaja

No comments: