05 August 2009

Day Five: Love Reigns (I Hope).

This is my Big Bang Theory: If it's something small, it is still bound to explode. And if it hasn't exploded yet, it will.

What started off as an okay day ended up being a really terrible day. Like, really terrible day.

I woke up really really early to get ready for work. Maria dropped me off so that she and Danny can pick me up and listen to my pages at work. I don't know, maybe because I'm cranky because I haven't eaten breakfast or lunch. Maybe, it was hot. Or maybe, just 'coz. But I knew that they worked out today and hung out at the park and then I guess they ate too before picking me up, but after getting gas and then finally getting back to Maria's house, I was like "Let's go to White Pearl! I'm hungry." This was without him asking, "Hey, did you eat yet? Coz I already ate but maybe you're still hungry," that sort of thing. But no. No quips or concerns as to how I am, or whatever. So when I asked if we can go to White Pearl, he's all like "I already ate." And I go, "Well, I haven't. But you can still come with me. We can just chill." And he goes, "What am I gonna do? Just watch you eat?" And to which I answer, "It's the companionship."

But whatever. Apparently, I was begging him to come with me that he finally gave in but only after twisting his arm for forever. I even texted him "Lunch?" in that same way that Marilou texted him yesterday. [side note: aside from how to get in to Americare, I really don't think they have any business communicating with each other. Really.]

So off we went, but we were arguing. Argued through the drive to get food. Argued through me eating Wendy's (I guess White Pearl's too expensive.). Argues through the drive to school. Argued through the parking lot when I wanted to "fix it". AND argued through the drive back to Maria's house.

As a result, so close to breaking up. AGAINagainAGAINagain. Only this time it kinda supersucks. Why?

Me: Are we broken up?
Him: What do you think?
Me: Well, I'd like to think not.
Him: Okay then.
Me: So we're still together? Say it.
Him: We're still together.
Me: Do you still want me?
Him: We're still together.

[insert the sound of a heart breaking right here.]

No comments: