06 August 2009

Day Six: Hope Reigns. <3

It's been more than 24 hours since our spat, and I still haven't heard from him. I'm just waiting, and hoping, and wishing, and hoping. I'm just giving it time, and space, because I know that's what he wants.

But I miss him. Which is funny, if you think about it, because that is why this whole thing started anyway. Because I missed him.

"It doesn't matter who yells. It doesn't matter if you yell, or I yell. I will always say sorry."
-Dr. Derek Shepherd, aka McDreamy, with a bouquet of red roses, on his fight with Meredith. Grey's Anatomy.

I hope this is just a phase. That everything will be okay. I love him. I miss him. I hope he's doing okay.

Jaja




inxs:
Yes, I am doing fine with my new job. I learned a lot in one day with cashiering today with Melva. Awesomeness, definitely. And tomorrow, it's payday! Hopefully, I'm already included in the payroll, haha! And I made a new friend of course. And she even offered that maybe we can be roommates when we can both afford it. Oh, economy. Oh, and I already scheduled my second interview with Fedex for tomorrow at 1pm. Hopefully, everything goes well.

And I just want to point out that I drank a large cup of frozen cappucinio from Dunkin Donuts before i went to work today, at noon, and the lady made it super-duper strong. I am now hungry, dizzy, and pretty much jittery and high from the caffeine. My hands are shaking, and I can barely think straight. Never again!

Jaja

No comments: