24 August 2009

Day Twenty Four: Still A Little Gypsied.

Yes, I'm still alive. And thank God for that! The past couple of weeks I've been so busy I totally forgot to blog! But of course, I'm glad I've found a way to be busy and not have a handful of my time revolve around blogging, as much as I love it.

Lately, I've been working of course, YAY!! And two jobs at that! One is of course at Feeny Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge in Elgin and Garage Experts in East Dundee. So far so good, and I can't wait to actually get a full time job. Unfortunately though, I don't think I'll be able to go to school this semester. With two part time jobs that total to 24 hours a week, a car payment and waist-deep in debt, I don't I'm moving out of Maria's house anytime soon. Although of course, that's the plan. But of course I'm also concerned about Maria's family because they're under some family/financial situation and I don't want to be just another mouth to feed. I need ANOTHER job just so I can contribute a decent amount to them. 'Coz I really feel bad.

And of course, there's still my social life. We had our last summer movie night at Maria's house last Thursday. Maria, Danny and I saw The Haunting In Connecticut. I swear this summer was something else. I've seen more horror/scary movies this summer that the last five years combined!

And speaking of summer, where did it go?? I wake up a few days ago and suddenly, school's around the corner? I feel unjustified this summer. Not enough trips, not enough hang outs, not enough parties, not enough Everything! And that includes not even seeing a Glimpse of the Beach, the Lake, or whatever. -gah- We have four months before '09 ends. I haven't even finished my '08 flashback blog (It's still inside my Documents folder). Seems like I was just writing down my New Year's Resolution.. Is this a grown-up thing? Blinking and realizing the year flew by? I hope not. But then again there was also my CPB devotion and job-hunting desperation. Oh, life. It's going by so fast I'm just always struggling to catch up.

And of course on my relationship aspect, everything's going well. There's still the occasional LQs (Lovers' Quarrel.. haha!) but I think we're both handling it a little bit better than usual. How? Don't know. All I know is that the arguments are getting shorter and shorter. It was so funny 'coz last night we had an argument and it went like this: me. him. me. him. raise voice. raise voice. tears. talk. talk. kiss. Literally.

But I gotta rant real quick: WHY THE EFF DID THEY START A ROAD CONSTRUCTION ON THE DAY SCHOOL STARTS? -eff. eff. eff.-

Jaja

No comments: