03 August 2009

Extreme.

Oh, money. The things that go in people's heads when money's involved. Or when it's not.

I don't want to be a hypocrite, but sometimes money does make life easier, if not happier, for the most part.. or for a short part. I have these weird tendencies that go on and on in my head when money's involved.
  • I stay away from any form or sort of shopping (i.e., online, window, etc.) when I have no money at all. Or even if I did, I couldn't afford to leave a store without buying anything.
  • And yet, when there is money that I can spend, my mind is a jumble of all material items of sorts (clothes, gadgets, food, trips, supplies, etc.)
  • When I receive my bills, I hold off opening it for as long as I can, maybe in the hopes that all those numbers will disappear. Sad thought: That sounded like what Rebecca Brandon nee Bloomwood would say (which is short of saying that yes, I have some form of shopping addiction.)

But anyway, that is not entirely the point of my story. My point is that, after learning a couple of hours ago that I have a job, I have just made a mental action of pulling out my shopping wish list and the stuff I would want (not need, as I am not that delirious about spending, aka blowing off, my income..) to purchase. May it be long- or short-term goals.

Here's my shopping cart wishlist:

  • Converse Chuck Taylors in: black, red, white, green, light blue.
  • Laptop fan.
  • iTrip.
  • Scrubs Season 2.
  • Grey's Anatomy Season 3.
  • Puma trainers in: black.
  • Adidas sneakers in: white.
  • Sims 3.

to be cont.

Jaja

No comments: