04 August 2009

Day Four: Newbie.

Today was my first day at work! "Thank you for calling Feeny Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge. How may I direct your call?" Yep, that was me! I have to admit it was kinda weird being back on the workforce, but I know I'll have to get used to it. It was kind of scary and overwhelming at first because I have to use the overhead and page people, meaning I have to be able to speak loud and clear so that people can hear me on both lots.

And I came home and there was awesome food! It was tostadas with refried beans, meat, salsa, sour cream, lettuce, and cheese. Oh, and I had it with soy meat too! Plus, I ate two so I'm stuffed like hizzle for the rest of the day. But now Maria's in the kitchen making them again and now I'm tempted to eat again, but with real meat this time.

I took a picture too! Coming up soon!

Jaja

No comments: