24 August 2010

Something's Gotta Give.

    Blame Twitter.

   
    Have it not been for the easy-access all-day pass of microblogging in Twitter, I'd have been updating my personal blog more. Well, that and Tumblr. Anyway, I really really REALLY need to vent and rant and let some emotions pass. I have not had a heart-to-heart- entry with my blog in forever!!

    Anyway, you know that feeling when you've been having all good things and you're riding on a natural high and you're unstoppable.. and yet at the back of your mind, you know it's too good to be true that something's gotta give?
   
    I feel that ALL the time. But the most recent one have been these past few weeks.

    I've been having a blast with my life, partying and going out and having fun and experience fun, new and cool stuff. It's the calm before the storm.

    Going to Chicago, and wine bars, and JB. Watching dance concerts, chef demonstrations, having Jersey Shore marathons. Late night trips and clubbing and birthdays. Cute boys, and crushes, and more crushes. All happy stuff that made me catch myself smiling and surprising myself that I can smile a little bit more again.

    But noooooooooooo. This thing called Life? It screws you over big time. I've had a blast this weekend, as with other weekends.. and all the while, anticipating the storm. And of course, I saw the storm. And like a stupid, coward, weak person.. I cracked. And then there were pieces.

No comments: