09 August 2010

Day 8: Someone You Wish You Could Meet

Dear Mark Salling,

    Hi! (giggle, giggle)

    Others would have wanted to meet politicians, legends, blah blah blah. I just want to meet you. I think you’re really cute AND have talent. And you’re tall. And you’ve got edge. I think that as far as guys go, that’s pretty much substance.

    If I do end up meeting you (crosses fingers and wish wish wish), can we play some video games at the arcade and come home to my apartment and play board games?? Haha, I’m not kidding. I’ll even make you some Filipino food.

    Anyway, lest I start sounding like a highschool girl, I’ll cut my letter short. Oh and BTW, in the wildest dreams that I do end up meeting you in person, I don’t want a meet and greet fan-based meeting. Just two awesome kids hanging out. :D

    Good luck in your career and God bless you!

Giggles and Blushes,
Jaja

No comments: