05 August 2010

Day 5: Your Dreams

Dear Event Planner/Organization Developer/Photographer/Writer/Published Author/Traveler/City Dweller/Home Owner/Degree Holder/Paid Blogger/Wifey/Mommy/Bad-Ass Career Woman Skinny Me,

    First of all, if I haven't mentioned any other dream, I apologize.

    Secondly, I want to apologize, too, for pushing back my dreams a bit. You see, there's a minor set back in my life right now. But don't fret, It's been starting to all tie together, and everything is starting to fall into place. Just be a little bit more patient for me, that's all I ask.

     Don't worry about me. I'm getting there. We're all getting there. I want you to remember that the fire of desire and drive burning in me is still there. I will fight to become the person that I want to be, I will make it happen.

    So sit tight, relax, and enjoy the ride.. because pretty soon, we're gonna be living the bad-ass life.

Success and Happiness,
Jaja

No comments: