02 August 2010

Day 2: Your Crush

Dear S,

      I am soooo lame. I don’t even know why I have a crush on you. I met you one time, almost four months ago. My first impression of you was that you looked smart. And it seems that you are. And although I feel like your sense of humor is quite dry, you still have a sense of humor.. and I like that.

      I actually don’t even want to call it a crush, because crushes are soooo highschool. But it’s not like I can say I like you.. I mean, I “barely” know you. I just find you really interesting.. and I think you can carry on an interesting and intellectual conversation. When you were trying to be friends with me on Facebook, you seemed more engaging, that you really wanted to be friends. But when we finally figured out was was wrong with stupid Facebook *poof* clock strikes twelve and you’re MIA. The only explanation I had in mind is that you “checked me out”, and then you checked out. Hmm, maybe in some way or another, you kinda figured out. Haha. Oh well, story of my life. Better be disappointed now than have my hopes up and be let down later.

     I still think you’re smart. Too bad we’re not gonna have intellectual conversations. I may not be sexy, but my brain is. :D I’ll see you whenever and have a nice life.. :D

Hugs and crushes,
Jaja

No comments: