12 August 2010

Day 11: A Deceased Person You Wish You Could Talk To

Dear N.,

    Hey big guy, how’s heaven? I miss you, man! I miss our random late night SteakNShale adventures in pjs and chucks, our random late night eggroll cravings to chinatown, when you bother me and make me laugh at the same time. Once in a while, you cross my mind when something good happens to me.. I can only see that as you’re the one who made it happen. Like that one time when I tweeted and wrote on my FB status that i want to have a good day and smile today.. THEE THINGS made me smile that day, and then when I was recalling them in my head that night, you crossed my mind. For sure that was you, right?

    You left a lot of people here on earth, Nick. You were such a good guy. Did I realize that too late? Maybe. We didn’t even become good friends until the beginning of the summer. You managed to cheer me up and distract me when I was going through a hard time with my breakup. You listened and related to me and you let me talk your ear off.

    I miss you and I wish soooo badly you’re still around, so we can go to Chicago one more time, and go to JB’s one more time, and gp bug the server at SteakNShake one more time (Braulio’s the name right?)
    But you’re in a better place now. No suffering, that’s fasho. God wanted you home early, but you knew what that meant. Your purpose here on earth is done. You’ve done what God intended for you to do and you had to go home. I know you’re taking care of me and all the other important people in your life. How else could I have been having such an awesome time with awesome people these past few weeks.

    It’s hasn’t even been two months, Nick. But you’re already doing your job as our guardian angel. :D

Eggrolls and iPods,
Jaja

No comments: