10 August 2010

Day 10: Someone You Don’t Talk To As Much As You’d Like To

Dear R.,

    Hoy Panget (Hey Ugly)!!!!

    What’s going on with you?? I haven’t seen you or heard from you since April, and before that.. January. And before that.. MONTHS!!

    I know we drifted apart and such, but we were such good friends. Dammit, we were bestfriends!! Actually, we were soulmates, remembers? :D WE became friends four-ish years ago and in that span of time, you’ve had four boyfriends and I’ve had one. And you always disappear when you’re in a relationship.. it makes me sad. =( <- see?

    And I hate the fact that you’re so faaaar away. I mean, I still love you and all but Woodstock? Maaaan, I’m too broke to even drive to work! Haha!! Every once in a while, we catch up. But I sometimes wish we can be bestfriends again. You and I are the only ones who understand you and me. All our little mischief and random adventures. Remember when we drove to Chicago after you offered to take my “new car” for it’s first car wash?? Haha!! We both didn’t know how to drive to Chicago back then and we bought a map, spent 20dollars on parking, and chilled at the North Avenue Beach for exactly 20 minutes because it was too cold.. and then went home?? Well, we had all the money and none of the bills back then.

    I miss you soooo much and all the troubles we get into and long phone calls. I wish we can go back to being the best of friends, and I know it’s selfish of me, but I wish  you’re not that busy all the time so we can hang out.

Abuuuu!! (I love youuuu)
Jaja

No comments: