08 April 2010

Too Much.

-huh-

I think I've been blogging too much lately. I wonder why.

ENUMERATION TIME!!

a.) I have nothing else to do?

b.) I have a lot of stories to tell but no one would listen?

c.) I have a lot on my mind but there's no right person, place, time to unload?

d.) It's the perfect distraction so that instead of thinking more, I'm "rethinking" what I already have and processing them.. and then unloading them?

e.) I fidget a lot, so I have to do something with my hands but they have to be of worthwhile activity?

f.) I want to remember everything that's going on with me, right now?

Hmmmm.. Maybe it's all of the above.

Besides, I got to vent. I'm getting anxious again.

I miss the filled spaces between my fingers.

..and I'm just counting the days until I can breathe normally again.


♥ j'adore ♥


No comments: