07 April 2010

Ignorance Is Indeed Bliss.

Sometimes, I really just wanna kick myself in the head. I'm such a dum-dum. I have a self-destruct button and -huh- I can tell you right now that I know quite well how to use it. First things first.

I have a super-fun time over the weekend. Saturday was a blast because of Caleb's birthday egg hunt party. And at night, the whole barkada had a blast with karaoke. As always. I was even surprised Danny showed up. But he did, so yay! Haha. And of course, Roger and Danny were all "..reunited and it feels so good!" Haha. I love the barkada. We know how our flow is. Even though Danny has been quite MIA lately, when he shows up, it's like no time has passed. That is why I love them so much. They are like my family here. And I am so thankful for them.

Funny story, I was singing this song in karaoke, it's a Filipino swing song and I think the title is called "Awitin Mo, at Isasayaw Ko." I Think. That's what the song is called. Anyhoo, so there was a really long intrumental in the middle and then Danny came out of the basement door so I was like "Dance!" and so we started doing the swing. And so he was just twirling and spinning and leading, and I was doing an awesome job taking his lead too. *sigh* It's amazing how we're still in tuned. Haha. I just know him so well, and him me. Anyhoo, the words started again so we kept dancing but I also continued singing on the microphone. But there was too many things going on (like nanay and KC making chismis about me and Danny, haha..!) that two things happened.

  1. I hit my two front teeth on the microphone.
  2. I got carried away with him spinning me and stuff that I thought he was about to dip me but it wasn't the time yet so I ended up dipping myself. And it was pretty cool too though.. Coz it was very a la Matrix and you see me dipped with my one hand up that he was holding (otherwise I would have landed on the floor.)
And then there was Sunday. Easter feast at home!! We had pork chops, rib tips, corn, jello syringes, rice (of course), and my beef in black bean sauce, ooh and Thai iced tea too. Hehe. As Diana had said, we haven't had something like this in a while. Our normal family day Sunday. The wolkpack works out, the wolfpackettes (?!) make dinner for their men (haha) and everyone comes home all sweaty and whatnot, haha! And we all sit down for dinner, no cellphones allowed because it's family time. That's the number one rule. Well, Danny was late so we started without him. He has a valid reason though. Maria was having a sweets party and we were both invited. Only I went there before making dinner, and Danny went there after work out.

Another funny story. Ku Cortz told me that when they drove to Danny's house, they saw the girl's car parked somewhere out on the street. And Ku Cortz was all like, "Ooh! Did Jaja get her car back already?! WAIT. What is Jaja's car doing in Danny's house? Why is Jaja here!?" And then they all realized it was hers. Haha. It was kinda funny but not really. Just. Can't. Escape. Me. Huh.

Anyhoo. So after dinner, we were just hanging out. I was on the computer (as usual). And then I had to make rice for Danny coz the Vidads killed it. And I'm like, "Wait, you haven't said hi to me yet and already I have to make you rice?!" Haha. But I made it anyway. Oh, the things you do. I do, I mean. Whatever. Anyhoo, it was fun. We were all just hanging out, like old times. Did I mention I had a blast?! We haven't been like this in a long time that I missed it soooo much. No outsiders, no disturbances, no one absent. Everyone at home, chilling, like a family. They are my family here. And I am always thankful that I get to spend my Sundays with them. Diana and Kuya Owen (the parents of the house), KC, Roger, Ku Cortz, Danny, and me. My friends. My family. <3

And then we just watch Ken Lee, and I showed them the Llama chant thing, and I was blogging and messaging certain peepers in fb, and Danny and I were reading my old blogs.

Ooh, ooh! And I met Bruce!! OMG! That totally, totally, TOTALLY made my night! All I know is it was awesome. So awesome in fact that despite the Sunday rain that soaked me, and I got sick Monday.. I was in happy mode!

..and what do I do? I find my self-destruct button. And I pushed it. Over, and over, and over, and over. But I'm not trying to make this a major thing.

Because I got to talk to one of my really good friends, r, and he was so sad and confuzzled and whatnot that we ended up talking deep profound thought.

Ooh, side note: Danny totally complimented my writing. Yay! Haha. He even said that my writing is starting to sound like his talking. -haha-

Anyhoo, I was gonna take r for ice cream but he was being a lame-o and wanted to sleep. So maybe I'll take him out tomorrow.

Ooh, another side note: Sometime last week, I went out to a bar with some of d.e.'s theatre friends that I guess are my friends now too.. Anyhoo, there was this one girl and she brought her brother whom I've never met. Anyhoo, I asked a friend to come with me because we both don't sing.. to us karaoke is a "spectator sport." Anyhoo, I guess my friend and my other friend's brother clicked and before you know it we're in Steak N Shake eating cheese fries, and then going home, and him asking her to dinner. Anyhoo, just to throw it out there.. I thought he is cute, but I knew he wasn't gonna even pay attention to me. Oh well, story of my life. But on my part, better for me to be disappointed now than later. =/

Anyway.. despite my random self-destruct button clicking, I'm still trying to be all smiles. =) Thanks to Danny, that's one of the major things I learned from him.

I miss him so much. Only God knows how much so. I never knew I'd be in the position to love from a distance but I guess love really is a powerful thing. Because in spite of the distance that I'm loving him, I'm still loving him. That when he wakes up in the morning, my love can still protect him.. in a way. *shrug*

.. I can't wait to be normal again.

No comments: