05 April 2010

Explode.

When you least expect it, here comes a box of chocolates.

This weekend is filled with so many fun and not-so-fun and events that I'm still riding on a natural high. But in order for me to tell my story right, tan-dan-dan. ENUMERATION TIME!!

a.) Saturday was Caleb's birthday party, and as tradition, there was an egg hunt. It. Was. So. Much. Fun! I was joking around the grown-ups like I was part of the family, and I was hanging out with the young'ns having a blast like I was the coolest person in the room. Haha! I got paired with Sydney for the egg hunt, I was playing with most of Diana's nieces and nephews. I was playing pool and air hockey with KC's sister Krystine. I was rolling down the hill with Melissa, and Sam-Sam, and Deborah. I was playing sand volleyball with the rest of the other kids.. I even made cotton candy for them! Just the sight of these kids with their wows and big eyes when they received cotton candy made my heart swell. And at night, we all sang karaoke until we ABSOLUTELY had to leave. Awesome possum night at the Vidads.

b.) I woke up Sunday morning with a cramp on my left leg. Stupid biking. haha. It's been what, three days already? But I am still semi-suffering from the 18-mile ride. But it's okay.

c.) I saw Ever After for the first time with Diana and KC.I had goosebumps, I teared up. It was such a lovely movie! Love isn't dead. Love will come back to me. And hopefully, it's with the person that will love me back.

d.) I made cupcakes today, for Easter and for Maria too. And I made my dinner for the second Sunday, and it turned out way better than when I attempted the "chicken tenders". (See: jajacooks.blogspot.com)

e.) I went on speed grocery-shopping mode with KC at Meijer. And with barely any time to spare, we were able to pull it off. Between the Wolfpack Girls, this was our Easter Feast: rice (of course), Thai Iced Tea, jello syringes, tukneneng,  pork chops, rib tips, corn, beef in black bean sauce, and cupcakes. Not bad. =)

f.) -ugh- Donkey. Ruined my night for a little bit. There was an excerpt, an anecdote about Donkey.  But I just gotta get past it. Won't let Easter be ruined.

g.) I have this really, REALLY good friend Steve that I would open up to. He's an on and off friend. I mean, we're friends. But sometimes we talk and catch up and hang out and whatnot. When I have lost some resources to be able to hang out with him more, there was less time to see him. But we still catch up here and there. Well,, last Saturday, I vented to him about something that bugged me. I made him promise to keep it to himself. But what did he do? He disappointed me by going to one person and telling her about what we talked about. And what happened? She wrote to me, and it even sounded like she's trying to pick a fight with me. I give (note the still present thense) her the benefit of the doubt that we can actually be somewhat friends. But it seems that she just made it into something that involves Danny. I still love Danny. I still want to protect him from everything that's bad in the world. But he got dragged out of no reason at all. I confided in Steve, Steve told her and she told her friend and/or Danny. I know, I know it's drama. But I did not even mean for it to be drama. I was just being a girl, being emotional, and venting. You'd think girls'd understand that right? But it seems that whatever it is that is connected to me or Danny, gets all twisted and ends up boomeranging to me. Hay buhay.. parang life. =)

h.) The Barkada was complete tonight for Easter and I couldn't have been happier!! It's been a while that we've had a feast in the house. And I was so happy!! Me, Danny, KC, Roger, Ku Cortz, Kuya Owen, and Diana. All of us joking around, enjoying a meal together, having fun. I don't have family here in Illinois and my friends are my family. And my heart swells with so much pride and happiness and love to see everyone in the same room. It's the little things that make me smile.

i.) I had the ultimate surprise today!! "BRUCE"!! I finally got to meet a long-lost friend. His name is "Bruce." As it turns out, he's more special than I thought. And that not only did that make my heart swell with more pride, and happiness and love, but it made me tear up. =) There's more to the story but I'll tell it some other time. =)

j.) As you can see, I'm just about ready to explode. My heart is filled with so much happiness and love right now that I can't even explain it. Yes, there are definitely things that happened this weekend that made me sad, made me tear up, made me smile, and laugh and want to hug and kiss and spin around.

People will really surprise you.. especially when you really ABSOLUTELY least expect it. Thank you for giving me a reason to smile! <3

I'm still on Red Ink mode.
On Life.
On Love.
On People.

No comments: