07 April 2010

Got To Unload The Overload.

Secret Service was fun as usual. I'm such a dork. I'm starting to love old people thisMUCH! And the people I do secretservice with is turning out to be hella cool too! I love preparing and serving the meals to the seniors. *sigh*.

Went to see Steve for lunch. I'm still not sure if it ended well or not. I mean, I got my birthday smoothie. But I would give five million strawberry smoothies from Panera for an hour of laughter and fun hanging out with Steve at Pratt's Wayne Woods. I was holding back my tears. Like I told Danny, I don't want to stop being friends with Steve. I ended up staying in my car at the parking lot nursing my teeny little tears.

Had to clean the mess from the red Corolla. I hope it turns out okay.

Thanks, Steve, for standing up for me. =)

That's it for now.

No comments: