13 April 2010

(Not So Much) Sex And The Suburbs.

Lyra decided to treat the girls for some birthday mani-pedis yesterday. So off we went. And by "we" I mean Lyra, Dee, KC, and yours truly. We drove to Schaumburg so we can just have it done at Woodfield Mall coz Lyra had to have her iPhone fixed. And then we walked around with our new toes and nails.

It was nice to have a girl's day. Or night. We didn't do anything "paint the town red" kind of thing. But I had fun. I think mostly because of two things: 1.) it distracted me from thinking a lot and 2.) I don't really have girlfriends, and this is the closest thing I've done that girlfriendy. I liked it. It was nice. Would've been nicer if I had more money than $15. Haha.

But anyway, it did distract me. So that was all worth it.

Mani-Pedis per person? $34 plus tips.
The Perfect Distraction? Priceless.
Finding Another Reason to Smile? More Than Priceless.


No comments: