12 November 2008

what the hell??

okay. so i had to go do a drug test this afternoon for my new job. and let me bulletpoint out what happened.

  • i signed in.
  • i answered some paperworks.
  • i listened to the news on tv and played with my ds while waiting out in the lobby.
  • i got called in.
  • she made me put my jacket and purse in a chair.
  • she made me go inside the common washroom and wash my hands.
  • she made me go inside the testing washroom and do the deed: pee in a cup, don't flush, don't wash hands, take the cup out.
  • [unfortunately for me, i peed in school before i left, without thinking.]
  • i placed the cup on the counter, and apparently i'm not supposed to wash my hands (or flush the toilet)
  • she put on gloves and did her thing while i just stood there.
  • she asked me to sign here, here, here and here.
  • and then i was done.
BUT.

what was wrong with the picture?? well, just in case no one saw it, i'll gladly point it out.

SHE MADE ME SIGN STUFF WITH A PEN FROM THE PEN HOLDER WITHOUT ME WASHING MY HANDS!!

uhm, EW?

jaja

No comments: