12 November 2008

not a girl, not yet a woman.

such a totally cliche phrase, but nevertheless, it's the phrase that's very appropriate for the phase that i am in right now.

a month ago, i got home from work to my mom telling me that i would have to start looking for an apartment coz they're moving to cali in a few months. no, they're not kicking me out. i just don't want to move with them. cali's good, but moving WITH them. i prolly don't think so.

so. my plans of getting a new car is put off, and now i am struggling to find a SECOND job to be able to afford a place.

so these are the things that need to be done:

made arrangements for my classes to do independent study to finish the semester early: CHECK
rearranged my scheduled at my first job, bowes: CHECK
looked around for jobs and applied for whatever i can get my hands on: CHECK
found a job: CHECK (yay on that one! within a week!)
looked around for places: CHECK
found one i like: CHECK (but i still have to look around)

but i still have a listful of stuff that needs to be done to transition from all that i have now to all that i need to have:

look for my highschool transcript, fax my highschool transcript, buy business suits, get a drug test, apply for hunter ridge apts, look arounf some more, look at barrington lakes, get my hands on my 401k to buy a car, SAVE SAVE SAVE!! oh and lost 5 more lbs before the year's over. tee hee.

but anyhoo, i feel like i'm getting thrown out into the open sea with only my knowledge for mocrowaveables under my belt for survival.

BUT.

i'm excited.

excited. anxious. anticipating. scared. nervous. jittery. BUT excited.

i'm not ready to grow up, but i'm ready to be independent.

come on life, HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT! =D

p.s.:
i'm excited to paint and repaint.
and IKEAfy my future place.

HELLZ YAY.

jaja

No comments: