14 November 2008

just around the riverbend..

my life is about to change. i can feel it in my bones. the tingling excitement of being given the second chance to revert to the independence i once owned. and rocked. (yay-yuh!!)

i went to see an apartment with the boyfriend (no, we're not moving in together.. he's just helping me). and i found a decent place. looks old school but pretty awesome. and i want that place. too bad my mother dear won't co-sign for me. (but then again, she won't co-sign for me for anything). it's closer to both jobs and him. but definitely a drive to ECC. so now i have another to-do thing on my checklist. well, make that two: look for a job over there that pays at least $11 (when i get the apartment) and be tranferred to a tcf over there. oh and look into going to harper. =D

(hold that thought, i gotta pee.)

okay, i'm back. where was i..? oh yea, the apartment-hunting.

anyway, as i was saying, i can't wait to live in that place. i just like the area, coz it's pretty much tucked in fom the hustle and bustle. but just basically minutes from everything. i'm glad i listened to danny. haha. this is the second time this month he's adviced me to wait something out. as usual, being the stubborn person that i am, i was just resisting and insisting. but i listened anyway, and waiting prevailed. yay! first there was old navy. if i didn't wait that out, i would have been stuck with a minimum pay at old navy. instead, i'm about to do training for tcf bank. yay. and then there's the apartment. if i'd have let my mom talk me into that crappy *shivers* studio apartment behind ECC, then'd i'd be moving there tomorrow, when i don't even want that place. and then i saw huter ridge. i was shutting other ideas down coz i wanted hunter ridge apartments, but danny said to look some more, and he even helped me out. (by the way, where is he? maybe his phone died..) so now i found this one place i like. hopefully i get approved.

**what the hizzle!!**

(sorry, something just happened)

anyhoo. i have a to-do list for tomorrow, AAAAHHHHH!!
~ find that highschool diploma
~ email the apartment to say what's up
~ fax diploma to rMcD
~ look into harper college
~ do the laundry
~ clean room
~ find white accesories
~ me time
~ drive up to meadowdale
~ get ready for jehra's partay!!

hoo boy. independence is fun.

jaja

No comments: