22 November 2008

the week that flew by, i almost didn't notice it.

agh. it's a saturday morning. and i haven't blogged in a while. and my brain's in though-overload. i need to dump these thoughts out or i'd go crazy. nothing bad, really. it's just that a lot of ubermajor things (good and bad) happened the week of the 17th. psyeah. this monday that just passed. okay. i don't even know how to start this.

let's see..

monday:
i woke up early to go to work and while i was doing my thing in front of my desk and computer, filing those paperworks and faxing stuff, judie and janie called me andnasked to speak to me in private. so i followed them. haha, i was thinking, "oh no!! am i in trouble for my 'excessive' internet use?" so when we got to the empty office, they basically told me that they have to effin let me go. *sniff* coz apparently, business is doing bad and blah blah blah, blaming the frickin economy. i'm sorry but that just really broke my heart. stupid me even asked if i can finish the rest of my job. but after an hour of sitting there, i just wanted to leave already. so while everyone went off to a staff meeting, they asked me to man the phones. hah! i just sat there in front of the pc and surfed the web while waiting for the phone to ring. what? i'm not gonna get in trouble anymore. haha. but that was so sad. i never thought i'd hear those words: we have to let you go.. and.. clean up your desk before you go. i was like, crying in my car when i finally left. and i was crying when i called danny. he said i was crying like a little kid (but he didn't say that in a bad way, he meant .. you know. whatever). but i felt better coz he told me that it wasn't me, because economy really is bad, and besides i wasn't fired, i was let go. and i guess that made a whole lot of difference. but on the good side, i got a call from the other job i applied at and i start training that same day!! so yea, one window closes and another one opens. the only thing that sucks is that this definitely sets me back to look for an apartment. boo. and so i have to run and buy myself a suit top and a nice leather belt.. for two reasons: i needed it coz the new job is business attire all the way.. and i was sad so i had to buy something to relieve stress.. <== shopaholic) and then i had to drive an hour to schiller park for a five hour training.. and then drive back again. oh and danny took me to jimmy's charhouse for a nice dinner coz i just lost a frickin $11 job. boo hoo. we had a nice dinner and just chilled and talked and ate some of those awesome calamaris. and then we went back to my house and hung out and he slept over. tuesday: AND then, my first morning as a jobless (kinda) person. haha. danny and i just hung out until we had to take sammie to school. and then i had to get ready and drive again to teller trainig. wednesday: and another day. but this time i had to take dawnie and the neighborhood kids uma and andrew to school. and then sammie to school again. and then i get ready for teller training. but but but!!! i was in the middle of getting ready and my mom called me to come downstairs. and right there sitting on the counter was a boxed LAPTOP!!!!!!! yay!! i got a new laptop yay yay yay!!! well, i mean, it was a compaq not a dell with a built-in webcam and the ram is only 2 and not 3 and the hard drive is 160 and not 250.. but it's still cool.. i mean i did just get a 250Gb portable hard drive. so there. and i'm not complainig coz it's waaaayyy better than the crap i was using. i'm giving the old one to dawnie.. and she gets to keep my itunes.. but i'll miss it. i mean, it was good for listening to musc at the very least. haha. but yea.. who complaining about a free ride to laptop land?? haha! and i'm off to work. thursday: took sammie to school then work work work. aaahhh!! the drive makes me more tired than the actual training work and whenever i get home after driving 60 miles ++ all day, i just feel tired but not sleepy. like that feeling when you just got out of the pool and you still feel the ripples of the water? yea, like that. oh and danny and i were in skype for 4hours.. haha!! ======>> skype me: jdev12

haha.

friday: i wanted to update the security stuff for my computer so i brought sammie along to bestbuy and whatnot. and then danny came over and we hung out for a while and then took sammie to school and then we hung out and then we went to have some subway lunch and then off to work again.

saturday: no work today and was supposed to shadow at branch but i have to babysit, yet again. but that's okay. this afternoon i'm taking my sisters to the parents' day out thingy in danny's church,, and then we're watching jeanette's play in ecc, and then maybe stop by anastasia's bday party, AND then go to jb's for the rest of the night.. whoo. finally. funbusy. not workbusy. haha.

hmm.. i really wanna make a wishlist.. maybe laters..

and i'm hungry. i'ma go downstairs to eat.

jaja

No comments: