01 January 2011

1st Blog of 2011

    I really want to be a serious blogger, but as always, I have all these ideas running all over the place. Let's see if I can manage to organize it right now.

itsmy365.tumblr.com
..365 photos of my daily life
..365 movies to watch
..365 letters

thenameisjaja.tumblr.com
..all the stuff that interests me and catches my eye

mymarriedfriends.tumblr.com
..all the noteworthy arguments/conversations my married friends have

lightscamerawrite.tumblr.com
..a creative writing outlet for me

iamjajadevicais.blogspot.com
..a serious blog i would want to maintain (of my comments, suggestions, and violent reactions.. etc.)
..will include my 1 book a week project

jajacooks.blogspot.com
..will try to learn one dish a month (that's 12 for 2011!)

Follow me on Twitter: iamjajadevicais

I also have Blogtv/AIM/Skype/Oovoo (message me)

    I think that that's all for now.. my eye is itchy. I hope that I can keep up with this.. and I hope you guys can help me! Oh, and I hope everyone had an awesome start to the new year.. God bless y'all!

xoxo, jd

No comments: