23 August 2008

welcome home sister!!

my sister's home!! well, she's only in town for a week long vacation with her boyfriend matthew. yay, i guess. haha. i mean, i thought he wouldn't be a cool person, i thought he'd be cocky and whatnot. i mean, he looked the part in all those pictures, but then he actually turned out okay. so, we picked the two of them up in midway. then we got their rent a car, which is a vibe. and then we got home and ate filipino food then they took a nap while i..............

haha!!

well, am just saying.

my awesome sister gave me a laptop (used) and an ipod classic (new). haha. so now i'm uploading my cds into the itunes while i'm blogging in my new laptop. haha. yay.

oh and i guess she's giving me the nintendo ds lite and psp. awesome.

i think we're off to go watch movies with jason and danny and nikki. but i don't know what they want to do. so yea, i'm just waiting.

oh and julia's bothering me. gotta go.

jaja

No comments: