25 August 2008

and here comes the boom.

listening to: a music video by secondhand serenade

two down, six more days to go.

okay, so my sister and i fight all the time and mom even hears about it. but yesterday has got to be the biggest blow up so far. hmm, i don't know, i think there was that time about steve, but that's another story.

and i can honestly say that it was pointless and i had nothing to do with it. well, i kinda do, but at least i don't act all diva and sunglasses about it.

the "root" of the story basically came about like two thanksgivings ago about how she made a comment over the phone about my boyfriend pressuring me to work out and stuff coz i'm getting fat, and she was in the same car with my tito boyet. so of course my uncle heard it and said how maybe danny's a bad influence on me. but did my sister defend him, her supposed friend? nope, not really. so of course i was bothered by the whole conversation and i talked to danny about it. i mean, he's a really nice guy and he's the only one who listens to me about things like these. i didn't mean to be a tattletale, and apparently for my sister, i just misunderstood and didn't know what i was doing at all. so when my sister came home, i immediately warned her that maybe she might notice danny being a little bit off or awkward around them. and she just took it to heart and apparently, she's been nothing but nice to me and danny and would say good things about us over there in the california clan. so i told her at the bowling alley two days ago that if she thinks there's nothing wrong, then don't do anything about it.

and then. and then. AND THEN.

two seconds before we pull out the driveway to go eat at joy yee's in naperville, she acts al diva like with sunglasses and the whole deal and would not even get in the same car as me and danny. and her dragging her boyfriend into this basically. which resulted to me and her being called back into the house by our mom and making us "settle our differences", which i think meant by her getting kicked out of my room and sleeping in my little sisters' room, which can i just say i highly doubt will happen coz my mom sleeps downstair in the living room just because so she can easily sneak inside her boyfriend's room.

but whatever.

so now, this is me being the bigger person. man, twice in the span of a week. the other time was with my friend, gaea, but different story.

so yea, gotta go and write my sister a letter.

jaja

No comments: