24 August 2008

half a girl more than i was before.

note to self: 3 blogs in less than 6 hours is an indication that nothing exciting is really happening to your life right now that you actually feel compelled to write about THOSE short bursts of change in your life.

so, i just got home like 45 minutes ago from spring hill mall, and chili's, and best buy, and target. and it was crazy! i've never had anyone spend that much money on me!! ever!! and not even from the clearance aisles or sale racks!! ooh la la, i feel loved right now. and grateful.

now does that make me sound superficial?
hope not.

i just feel kinda bad, okay really bad, because i'm always mean to her. and then here she is with no qualms of dropping $$ for me.. so yea. she loves me, she really loves me!!



victoria's secret:
  • a $50 biofit bra (which i think is ridiculously expensive so i might end up just putting it in a display case
  • 5 undies from the PINK line (sweats for $40??!!? you gotta be kidding me..)
  • and a black and gray tote


best buy:
  • a DLo case/protector for my new ipod. XD


target:
  • a SwissGear laptop messenger bag
  • a cordless mouse for the laptop


hmm.. she did say she'll get me a couple of outfits from aeropostale, and we'll go get haircuts together. iono, man. will that be pushing it? haha.

gotta go and get ready for dinner in chinatown.

jaja

No comments: