20 August 2008

my 12 step promise

i, janis devicais, promise to make this semester (and the rest of the year 2008) be crazysexycool by completing the 12 steps.

1.) i promise to work out to the best of my abilities and go down to a size 3-5 by the end of this year.

2.) i promise to save my money so that i have $2,000 by the end of this year.

3.) i promise to raise my gpa to 2.3 by the end of the semester.

4.) i promise to improve my credit and save money to get a decent car by 11.12.08

5.) i promise to open myself up to more people, be more approacheable and friendlier.

6.) i promise to clean my room and organize more.

7.) i promise to cut back on bad thoughts and actions.

8.) i promise to improve my relationship with my family and friends.

9.) i promise to find the drive i lost.

10.) i promise to dream, laugh, live, and love.

11.) i promise to improve my relationship with my boyfriend, danny.

12.) i promise to try my best to become the best person that i can be.

♥ jaja ♥

No comments: