29 August 2008

li'm feeling love in this club.

the janis club that is.

this week has been full of adventures and misadventures. rollercoasters and trainrides. but above all, this week has been full of love and appreciation for janis devicais.

there's my boyfriend of 19 months, danny. my dude, my hotstuff, my chunky, my will, my jd, my bestfriend. well, my sister and i had an argument, actually a big blow-up, last sunday and danny was at my house. i was feeling unsettled and iffy and sad and mad but he was just there to comfort me. after dinner of chinese food (honey walnut shrimp, yum!), he and i just kinda ended up on the living room couch, not talking and just cuddling. it was just quiet and nice. oh, and we had that chinese love song music form the karaoke across the house as a background music. funny thing, we both didn't understand the words but we felt it. XD and then he just ended up giving me a massage, an unsolicited one at that. haha! in the end, we were just part of the same team again. and i felt loved, and cared for, and special. ugh, i love him.

and then there's my sister. ugh. seriously, sisterhood is crazy. just over the weekend we were ready to jump each other's throat and then this week we were shopping, and hanging out, and shopping, and trying on clothes, and laughing so hard. i guess blood is thicker than water after all. haha. i know we're always gonna fight and we're always gonna want to kill the other person and proclaim that we don't want to be associated with the other person and to tell that person to stay away but in the end, before we close our eyes to sleep at night, we're sisters.

ooh, and did i mention the shopping and all the freebies??

here's my loot bag from day one:
.. a "pre-owned" dell inspiron 2650 laptop
.. a brand new ipod classis
.. five brand new pairs of underwear from the pink line of victoria's secret
.. a biofit bra from victoria's secret
.. a brand new underwear from aerie of american eagle that she didn't want.
.. a brand new black flowy tank top from american eagle that didn't fit her right
.. an athletic wear strap for the ipod
.. a transparent hard case for the ipod
.. a new mouse for the laptop
.. a laptop messenger bag
.. a brand hew hair cut and color
.. sims 2 double deluxe with apartment living
.. a new leather case for my nintendo ds
.. oh yea, she's giving me her ds and psp
.. will and grace season 2
.. free lunches and dinners and jamba juices and sushi
.. a hibachi lunch at a japanese restaurant around the neighborhood
.. 2 pairs of jeans from aeropostale
.. a furry hoodie from aeropostale
.. two spanky shorts from aeropostale
.. a white lace cami with purplepink stripes
.. pictures at the kiosk XD
.. at least 5 tops from charlotte russe
.. two camis from charlotte russe
.. a set of 3 pairs of pearl earrings
.. a green plaid clutch purse
.. another wii controller
.. two new games for the wii
.. one nanchuck form navy pier

whew!! and i'm not even kidding. although, this is all divided between me, my sister, and matthew. i mean some of the stuff (prolly just like 5) came from my money, and the rest was my sister's. well, the wii game was matthew's. but yea.

.. and i would like to thanks the sponsors:
> best buy
> chili's
> kiku
> navy pier
> oriental arts store
> ryba's fudge
> china garden
> victoria's secret
> pink
> charlotte russe
> aeropostale
> american eagle
.. and those that i forgot to mention.. haha!!

oh well, gotta go to work in like 5 minutes!! XD

ta ta for now!

jaja

No comments: