25 September 2011

Trapped

This entry might get a bit confusing so just roll with me, okay?

Lately, I've been feeling really trapped, hindered. Like I know I can do more, but things are just stopping me. Simple things. Like the fact that today is my day off and I have tons of things to do and yet I'm limited by my car. Since I've been driving around a barely-manageable car, I can literally go so far. And it sucks because my next day off would be four days from now, and I wouldn't even call it a day off because I've already set that date to move storages. So today would've been the perfect time to do my other errands.

On a slightly bigger picture, I hate the fact that I want to hang out with all these people that I miss and haven't hung out with in forever but time, money, and transportation forbids me to do so. When I become ballin', I will make it a point to allot more time to my friends. I miss quality time with quality people.. not to mention I've really been craving for some decent conversations.

And on the biggest picture of all, life. My mom would here and there send me picture messages of my sisters in California. The more she does that, the more I wish I was there with them. I mean, granted I don't want to live in the same roof because hello, I'm 26, I still want that feeling of home. Where I can see my sisters and take them shopping, or to the museums, or any random fun trip. They are just the cutest bunch ever and I miss them so much! And of course that feeling of a home-cooked meal when I come over for Sunday Family Dinner. I miss the feeling of "coming home, it's been a really long time since I've had that feeling.

For 2012, I want to get a zero-mile brand new car. I want to visit England. I want to go back home for my highschool reunion. And I want to go to California.

I'm itching so bad to get out of here. Out of this apartment, out of everything that I know here. I love it here. But that much-needed escape I should have taken two years ago is slowly creeping up on me. I need to get out of here.

No comments: