18 September 2011

Party Purgatory

Last night, I went out with a few friends to Naperville. We were supposed to go to Chicago but there were some changes in plans. Anyway, that's not the point. Haha. As I was getting ready for the night. I had that voice in the back of my head telling me that I'm getting too old for this crazy party nightlife scene. I should start getting over the skimpy dresses and high heels. I need to get over this phase. I actually get convinced when I have these internal battles. But when I'm on the dance floor and getting in my zone dancing the night away, it just feels good you know? Drinks here and there and just doing my thing. A part of me tells me I need to grow up, but another part of me is asking, "What if it's me?" What if this is a part of me just like people are photographers and mothers and knitters and all that. Ugh. It gets confusing sometimes.

No comments: