02 June 2011

In A Nutshell (Again)



The last two months have been quite a rollercoaster ride, it's seriously not even funny. It was as much fun as it was stressfull, and I am emotionally, physically, and mentally drained. Let's see if I can recap what the big blur has been about. (Although, if you follow me on twitter, I'm sure you're pretty much updated to when I last ate..)

  • 04.12.11 - Dee, Nadienne, and I went on our girldate to Texas de Brazil. I got a buy one dinner, get one dinner free coupon for my birthday. It was fun, free food is epecially more fun! :)
  • 04.16.11 - I registered for a Realy for Life team and I'm a captain this year!! I'm kinda nervous, but I'm excited as well. This is my sixth year rockin' Relay for Life, and my first time being a captain. But thanks to my friend Maria, who helping me out, I hope we raise a decent amount of money!
  • 04.22.11 - This day was Earth Day and of course, Dee and I, dealhounds that we are, drove around to score some freebies. Score number 1: Starbucks free coffee when you bring your own mug in.Score number 2:  Disney Store gave out recycled totes when you bring in five plastic shopping bag.
  • 04.29.11 - KC and I stayed up from midnight to about 7 am watching The Royal Wedding! Hahaha! I'm sure we're not the only crazy ones who did, and it was fun. And then we pretty much slept all afternoon..ish. And then I went to see Fast Five with Dee, Kuya Owen, Melissa, and Bryan.
  • And of course, here are there are a bunch of random shopping trips, food trips, and colorful conversations with wonderful people. :)

No comments: