23 January 2009

so far.. so good.

so.. the first week of this semester is over.. well, for the most part. and it surprisingly turned out great for me.

i mean, i went MIA during the last few weeks of last semester and people were LOOKING for me. and i mean, LOOKING. people asking danny, people texting me, messaging me in facebook.. and when i run into them somewhere,, trust me, it's all exclamation points. read: oh my god JANIS!!!!!! eeeehhh!!! it's janis!!! janis,, where have you been??!!!!! janis give me some love!! i miss you!!

haha. those times make my day. seriously.

anyhoo. i didn't show up for the first day of school, which was a tuesday. but i did log on my online classes. and then when i did show up wednesday, i can't believe how much people missed me. in my head i'm going, "they love me! they really love me!" haha. now THAT is why i'm not moving with my family to california. crazy as i am for staying. i have people here who are just full of glee when they see me. i have people here who appreciates me and gets excited when they see me and recognizes my skills and efforts and just, well, my being.

so yea. i showed up wednesday kinda apprehensive because i felt like i wouldn't fit in anymore. but i was welcomed with open arms. haha. and then, i jumped right back in business. helping out with club stuff and brainstorming club events and shopping for club materials. and then saying hi to people and jumping on them and grabbing their butts and annoying the hizzle out of then and tickling their goochs. haha only thuvi and mandy. <3

and not to mention my infamous obnoxiousness. being loud out in the hallways and singing out loud and out of tune and just being hyper. oh, i miss those days. haha.

and now that i'm back in business, doing club stuff,, oh and school too,, all i can say is i'm back with a vengeance. haha!

oh and did i mention i lalaLOVE my car.

although i'm starting to realize it's more gas-guzzling than i thought.

well,, you win some and you lose some. this time, my pockets are losing.

jaja

No comments: