12 January 2009

100 things i love. about you, about us. (..and counting)

1. I love how you know and can copy all of my facial expressions and mannerisms that even I am not aware of.
2. I love how you are always ready to grab the wheel when I’m driving and singing (because you know I will diva it out and close my eyes soon).
3. I love how you take care of me, no questions asked.
4. I love how you enjoy watching high school musical (all 3 of them) with me and are not embarrassed to admit that you do.
5. I love how we sing along to high school musical whenever and wherever we can.
6. I love how you sometimes indulge my somewhat expensive yet unnecessary spending on food. i.e., olive garden, red lobster, jimmy’s charhouse, etc.
7. I love your patience with me when we work out.. and diet.
8. I love it when you ask my opinion on stuff. Just because.
9. I love how we can hang out at Meijer anytime of the day.. or in the middle of the night.
10. I love how we both agree to go as a pair for Halloween.
11. I love your patience. Period.
12. I love how you love children.
13. And I especially love how you love my little sisters.
14. I love how you do things for me and don’t even tell me about it. I find out about it later on and I feel really special. i.e., empty dishes in my room, cleaning up my old apartment, my bathroom, etc.
15. I love how you don’t mind driving to my house just so I don’t have to drive to yours. Sometimes.
16. I love how I can be comfortable eating with you.
17. I love how you subconsciously influenced me to like children.
18. I love how you love cartoons and video games and toys and we both have fun with it.
19. I love how you loved Chowder the first time I showed it to you.
20. I love how I trust you so much that I can fall asleep while you’re driving.
21. I love how I trust you so much that we went off on a road trip to florida even though we both didn’t have the experience for it.
22. I love how you brought me back to God slowly and never pressured me.
23. I love how you teach me new stuff. Like how to jump a car or where to put the windshield wiper washer and coolant.
24. I love how you’re much more organized than me.
25. I love falling asleep with you.
26. I love how you take care of me when I get drunk.
27. I love the little hole on your nose.
28. I love your vampire-ish teeth.
29. I love how you love watching chick flicks.
30. I love how you let me install sims 2 on your laptop even though I never got around to playing it.
31. I love how you learned to play the guitar by yourself.
32. I love how you do plays/musicals.
33. I love that you introduce me to your friends and bring me along when you can.
34. I love your family.
35. I love how you love aiden. And Julia.
36. I love how you read my blogs.
37. I love how you listen to me.
38. I love how you stand your ground. Yet let me get away with some stuff.
39. I love how you cook for me.
40. I love how you indulge me with taking your pictures.
41. I love how you let me insert my hand under your thigh when you’re driving coz you can’t hold my hand.. coz you drive a stickshift.
42. I love how we never got sick of hanging out in my old apartment.
43. I love our Thursday night dinners when I had my apartment.
44. I love how you shoveled my driveway in my old apartment that one time there was a snow storm. And I didn’t even ask you to do so.
45. I love how you tolerate my stepdad for the two of us.
46. I love it when you finished five people you meet in heaven. I was so proud of you!
47. I love to always see you in your karate uniform.. hott!
48. I love it when I saw you in your scrubs uniform.. hott!
49. I love how you made mashed potatoes with my sisters this past thanksgiving.
50. I love how you understand me and my dysfunctional life and relationships with family.
51. I love how you tried to knit and crochet and make bead jewelry.
52. I love how you supported me when I was president of the asian Filipino club.
53. I love how we both work so osang together that we do great things.
54. I love cuddling next to you whether it’s warm or cold, taking a nap or sleeping.
55. I love how we fall asleep holding hands.
56. I love rubbing my leg on your leg.
57. I love how you practically melt when I try to give you a massage. Or scratch your back.
58. I love how you took me out to a nice dinner when I was let go from my job.
59. I love how you listen to me when I daydream.
60. I love how you look when you just woken up.
61. I love how you shiver when I rub your back.
62. I love it when I see you from far away and you’re walking towards me.
63. I love how I know, just know, that I will always be safe and will never be lost when I’m with you.
64. I love how I feel like nothing can go wrong whenever you hold my hand.
65. I love how you always reach for my hand when we’re walking in a crowded place.
66. I love how you make me spaghetti and adobo.
67. I love how you used to always buy me subway for lunch when I used to work crappy hours at chase.
68. I love how you would come and visit me on weekends at work when I used to work at Sherman hospital.
69. I love how you would meet up with me for lunch when I used to work at bowes.
70. I love that you drink girly drinks with me.
71. I love that you have a good head on your shoulders.
72. I love that you have a good heart and a sensible mind.
73. I love your deep relationship with god.
74. I love how you love and protect your family.
75. I love how you love and protect me.
76. I love it whenever you ask me “how was your day?”
77. I love it when you kiss my cheek very lightly.
78. I love when you hug me supertight.
79. I love the fact that whenever you’re cold I’m warm and when I’m warm you’re cold.
80. I love that we are practically bonnie and clyde of the century with the teamwork that we do in school.
81. I love our ne-yo cd entitled “florida spring break 07”, *wink*
82. I love it when we’re sitting down and you put your arm around my waist.
83. I love the way you just look at me.
84. I love our livestrong bands
85. I love it when we go shopping together.
86. I love how you come get me when my car battery dies.. in front of my house.
87. I love that you are open and honest in our relationship.
88. I love watching movies with you.
89. I love how you always keep me in check. Even if it means me getting mad.
90. I love how you understand me. Period.
91. I love how you’d buy me pads when I run out.
92. I love how we’d be together practically the whole day and yet you’re the last person I talk to at night.
93. I love how whenever you get drunk you whisper sweet nothings in my ear.
94. I love that you accept me and forgive me for all the wrong things I’ve done.
95. I love that we never give up on each other.
96. I love how you would never give up on me.
97. I love the sound of your voice when you say sorry, or thank you, or I love you, or I miss you, or good night, even when you say I’m lame, or I’m a weirdo.
98. I love that you indulge me in doing something every 12th of the month.
99. I love that you like wearing our matching noodles and company shirts every 12th of the month.
100. I love how you love me.

No comments: