15 July 2010

Twitter Guilt

Confession: Oh, how I feel so guilty!
I've neglected my primo blog because I've been nose-deep in the Twitterworld, tweeting about every food I eat, every errand I do, every little that crosses my mind. I still love blogging more than anything. I promise that I will blog more regularly. I will give myself specific days to blog.

Confession: I starter another blog. (At this rate, I should just start my own magazine. Ooh, a webzine.)

Fact: I have __ blogs.

[blogspot]
I Am: For my pour-your-heart-outs, sweet-nothings, and everything else in between. A.K.A., my main blog.
My Married Friends: I thought it'd be hilarious to compile my friends' arguments and whatnot.
Jaja Is Cooking: I want to learn how to cook, and this was my Julie/Julia version of it. I just don't have time anymore though.

[tumblr]
Overflow: I find a lot of things over the internet, and this is were I put it. That and the fact that nobody knows me in here, only a handful, and anonymity has its powers.
Welcome To The Good Life: This is my new blog. I am taking my life back. I already made a list of the areas that I need to take reign of. This is my "serious" tumblr blog.

[facebook]
(well, it doesn't really have a title): This is when I want to make a statement, basically. Apparently, quite a handful of people follow my notes in facebook. Much surprised, and greatly appreciated.

Fact: When I have the time, and the money, I will have that webzine. :D

No comments: