18 July 2010

Awesome Possum Weekend

Aside from last weekend's game night on Friday, my weekend was pretty much a waste of my time. Nothing to do and all that crap. But I promised myself that I will make this weekend, and the rest of the days to come, be a better and more productive one. Thanks to my awesome friends, this weekend was one of my more accomplished weekends.

Thursday: After working, Andrea and Chad scooped me up and we went on a random trip to Dairy Queen and they each took their turn in karaoke at JB's Then Chad took us ladies home and Andrea and I hung out and spent the rest of the night watching the Old Spice response videos.

Friday: "Chandrea" invited me to come along with their trip to Chicago and we we're hooked up with a tour in the Chicago field office of the Bureau, that's FBI to you. Haha! And then we went to grab something to eat in Argyle street, which I was told was the new Chinatown.. but I like Chinatown better. After fighting our way through traffic, we were almost home. But Chandrea would not be able to make it to the show they're watching at 8p in Schaumburg if they have to drop me off back at my apartment. So Andrea, on a whim, decided to buy me a ticket to see the show they're watching! I love you Andrea!!!! We went to go see Tony Rocky perform in Improv, a comedy club in Woodfield Mall. After that, dinner at Uno Pizzeria. Seriously, I felt like they took me out on a date. And I didn't even find out until past midnight that it was Chandrea's fifth year anniversary!!!! I feel kinda intrusive and yet at the same time honored that they included me in their plans. I seriously love you guys, you are both too sweet. And kudos to Chad for enduring my racist jokes. Haha.

Saturday: Today was a lazy day but it was acceptable considering everyone in the house had a busy couple of days. My roomies and their cousins went swimming while Andrea and I watched Shaun of the Dead as soon as Chad came over. After that, I just went to go about doing my errands and then KC and I went to the mall for some chill time. It was fun because KC never gets alone time and it was nice to take our time browsing up and down the aisles without worrying about the kids, maneuvering the double stroller, yelling STOP and whatnot. It was fun, it was just girlfriend time and it was nice. And then I drove her to her mom's house so she can study for a little bit, so I just read my new book while watching cable TV. Then we're home. :D

Let's see what Sunday has in store for me. Hopefully, something fun and exciting. Something I can look back to when my busy week comes. No drama, no unnecessary people, no nothing. Out with drama. In with the good life.

Jaja

No comments: