20 April 2009

Movie List

So, have I ever mentioned I don’t have Internet and cable TV in my apartment? Nope? Okay, here goes: I don’t have Internet and cable TV in my apartment. Ugh. And it’s not because of an inability to pay for the bills and it was disconnected. I wish that it was, because that merely meant that I am capable of having one, but failed to be consistent. Nope, actually, I never had one to begin with. Since I moved in. So most of my “connections to the outside world” stuff happens outside my apartment: school and my mom’s house. And then on spring breaks and at times when school is closed, Panera. But a friend suggested Caribou. My reaction? Yay. Because I always feel obliged to buy more than a drink when I go to Panera.

Anyhoo, I seem to have gone sidetracked. My purpose in this rant is that since I don’t have Internet and cable TV at my apartment (and may I add I haven’t had service on my phone since a couple of days before my birthday last month, springbreak.) I have taken to watching and REwatching my DVDs. And since I haven’t bought any new DVDs in the past, oh I don’t know, a million years ago, my movies are kinda old.. not to mention I’ve seen them squillions (-thank you Rebecca Brandon nee Bloomwood) of times.

So, I’m sharing my movie list (which I’ve chosen from my “vast” DVD collection) for the week to anyone and everyone who reads my blog. And maybe, possibly, get a movie suggestion or two.

· Hollywood Homicide

· Material Girls

· Can’t Hardly Wait

· The Terminal

· Swimfan

· Almost Famous

· Matchstick Men

· Pretty In Pink

· The Forgotten

· Footloose

· Catch And Release

· Intolerable Cruelty

· Foxfire

· Mission: Impossible III

· Brokeback Mountain

· According To Spencer

· The Break-Up

· Hustle And Flow

· Charlotte’s Web

· Children Of Men

· Dane Cook: Vicious Circle


Off to eat breakfast!


Jaja

No comments: