21 December 2008

the world is freezing over

i stand corrected, but so far, this day has been the coldest winter i've experienced so far. (-10 degrees!!??) or was i just not paying any attention? but anyhoo, it was such an adventure from last night til today on just tolerating this crappy weather. ahh.

last night, my family and danny and i went to a hampton inn in skokie for a christmas party of a family friend. i was wearing a lovely dress, thanks to mother dear, and danny was looking spiffy as well. haha who says spiffy nowadays? and it was hardcore snowing and cold and slippery and danny and i convoyed with my family. and i may not have told him enough but i love him for driving in that bad weather last night, oh my god! his patience and is braveness(??is there such a word??) was just so awesome, especially considering the weather and how we both don't want to drive down 90 and he hates to convoy. pretty schweet!

and then i was all dolled up and actually wearing my snow boots coz it was cold. haha! and then when we got there, we got out of the car and me in my slinky knee high dress and boots, i was freezing up to my.. knees. haha. but yeah. and it was fun. danny won $15 for pole dancing on a bamboo stick!! so pinoy.

and after the party, we left the hotel with snow and wind literally whipping our faces. gah. it was terrible. and i was just so tired that danny let me fall asleep. even though i didn't want to. coz i have this thing where if he and i were driving somewhere, regardlessof how late or early it is, we both stay awake and navigate for each other, or even just stay awake and keep each other company. but he said it was totally fine for me to sleep coz i have work at 730am the next day. so that was pretty cool. (side note: small things like these really makes me love him more.. <3)

and then, i just slept over at his house and since i had to wake up really early to get my car from the church and warm it up and then drive to work, my wake up time was 6am. (hehe, but i woke up at 620a anyway..) and he woke up WITH me and drove me to my car and waited with me while i warmed up my car. he woke up at 630 for me!! it's hard enough for him to wake up when i try to wake him up at 1030. *googly eyes* haha.

and then of course i went to work from 730 til 3pm and it was cold at the branch!! sucks that the branch is right by the door and i was freezing. and i went home and ate a little bit and read a book and watched tv and went online and fell asleep and didn't wake up til 7pm. and even though i wanted to do something. it was just such a pain to bundle up and and drive somewhere when the wind is blowing all that snow away and the roads look like a scene from The Mist. ahh.

and now my manager wants me to go to a sales branch meeting tomorrow at 630 in the MORNING!! is she crazy?????? this sucks big time. good luck to me on waking up at 530a. sucks major balls man.

jaja

No comments: