22 December 2008

good morning world.

*sigh*

i usually have my alarm set at 630a, 7a, and 730a. but since it's been winter break and all and unless i need to wake up early for work, i really don't open my eyes until past 830a (and that's me considering it "late"). and the last time i woke up early was just this past sunday because i had to be at work by 730a.

but.

my manager decided to have a branch meeting TODAY at 630a for those who has not been reaching their account goals. (i need 5 more. wanna help out a friend and open a bank account?? =D) and i had to wake up at 530a at that. grr. and it was only me and three other people. others didn't even show up. hah! no fair. and then it only lasted for 30mins!! after the meeting, our manager decided to buy us breakfast at mcdonald's and now i'm home. (747a). now i'm all up and awake like a sunshiney person, thanks to my hot chocolate, and i have nothing to do until 3 or 4p, when i have to go to work. plus be able to bring in 2 accounts at the end of the day.

now.. what to do?
from the most mundane things to the.. whatever. i can't think.

clean my room
take a shower
blog (some more)
go online
finish wrapping presents
upload more songs in my itunes
upload songs to my ipod
upload photos
fold clean clothes
watch some more psych
read a book
find my name tag for work
finish wrapping presents
finish MAKING presents
clean out my car
..and wait til i feel sleepy again.

aaahhhhhhhh.

jaja

No comments: