08 July 2011

Old Friend

About two weeks ago, my good friend Dioni, arrived in the US to work for about half a year. Obviously, this got me really excited as this is the closest I will have to home. We've been friends since high school and the last I've seen him was seven years ago. After finally settling down at his apartment in WI, we decided to meet up Chicago. It was really cool!! But embarrassingly so, I was a couple of hours late. What can I say, driving to the city from the suburbs on a holiday weekend (Taste of Chicago, Fourth of July) was not the best idea. When we met up, we just walked around downtown for a bit, took pictures with his friend and my friend.. until they have to catch the 840 train back home. It was a short time to catch up on each other's lives but There's still six months of that to do. Definitely plenty of time. :D

No comments: