24 February 2009

spoiler alert

i think i'm growing up.

i used to be the type of person that throws caution to the wind and does whatever comes her way. i could be in the middle of doing my homework and then just get up and leave to go somewhere. i could be driving to school and then decide to drive to chicago instead. i could be on my way to a chinese restaurant and then realize i there's a new mexican restaurant so i check it out. i used to plan my life by the day. but now, i'm having the dire need to plan my life by the hour, by the day, by the week.. by the month, even. as much as i like spontaneity, randomness and adventure, i feel like i'm in that stage in my life where i need to know where i am, what i'm doing, and who i am, two hours from now, a week from tomorrow, a month from yesterday.

maybe it's just my control issues.

No comments: