09 August 2011

Everything Happens For A Reason, Right?

Quick blog.

For the past oh-so-many days, weeks, months I've worked Monday afternoons. But this week, for whatever reason, I was scheduled to work in the morning.

Dun dun dun.

What do you know.. I find out later that night that exie was in my apartment dropping by to say hi to JUST Roger.

BTW, Roger and Kuya Quartz thought it would be HILARIOUS to play it off that whatsherface was with exie and that she went in my room. I was LIVID!! But then I caught on to their stupid joke. Roger said he wanted to stop by and say hi since he was in the area.... so WHY OH WHY is she with him tagging along?? HAHAHA. After that, Roger dropped the act and admitted it was just exie who stopped by. And to that KQ went "Bitch" to Roger. Haha.

So yeah. I guess everything happens for a reason. I could've still been in the apartment when he came over but I'm sooooo glad I wasn't. I mean, I had no intention of playing nice, but I wasn't gonna give anyone the cold shoulder, I'm still human, and I still have a heart. I'm so over them both that I do not wanna be in the same place as them. I deserve an apology. I did NOT need to be shunned the way that I was. Especially from him. I like where I am in my life right now. I'm still struggling, but at least it's my own struggles, it's suffering caused by my own actions, not anyone else's. And whether I'm crying or I'm laughing, I know it's because of me.

This is it, I'm doing me booboo.

No comments: